- I would like to spend time with you holding hands at a Starbucks
- It sure is fun to be in love
- I can’t wait to have consensual sex with you once we are married
- Let’s take some quizzes on eHarmony together to determine if we are compatible
- I’m free to do whatever a man tells me to do
- Je suis americain
- I want the pleasure of your company
Holy Shit, How Can I Do It!
You are going to need three things: a ping-pong ball, a radio with headphones and a red light.
Step 1: Turn the radio to a station with just white noise (static), and put on your headphones.
Step 2: Cut the ping-pong ball in half and tape each half over your eyes.
Step 3: Turn the red light so it’s facing your eyes.
Step 4: Sit there for at least a half an hour.
Step 5: Follow Ben Franklin and your new friend, Harold the unicorn, into the gumdrop forest, and live happily ever after.
This is the Ganzfeld effect which is the result of the brain amplifying neural noise in order to look for the missing visual signals. The noise is interpreted in the higher visual cortex, and gives rise to hallucinations. This is similar to dream production because of the brain’s state of sensory deprivation during sleep.
How many songs total: 1414
How many hours or days of music: 3.7 days
Most recently played: Electric Feel by MGMT
Most played: Spaceship (Feat. GLC & Consequence) by Kanye West
Most recently added: Shake My (Jump Smoker Remix) by Three 6 Mafia
Sort by song title:
First Song: About Me by Raekwon
Last Song: 99 Problems by Jay-Z
Sort by time:
Shortest Song: Money Intro by The Dream - 0:09
Longest Song: Last Call by Kanye West - 12:41
Sort by album:
First album: Alicia Keys - As I Am
Last album: 3OH!3 - Want
First song that comes up on Shuffle: Wonder Why They Call You Bitch by Tupac
Search the following and state how many songs come up:
Death - 23
Life - 38
Love - 77
Hate – 7
You - 109
Sex – 13
Ya I know, very unoriginal rite? This is my very first Munny so I’m gonna go the safe route and go for something easy. My Munny will be based on one half of Daft Punk specifically Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo’s robot costume.
For this project I will be looking at a Munny I previously saw on Tumblr done of Daft Punk as well as Limited Edition Daft Punk Be@rbricks.
Stages to Completion:
Plan and sketch out design on paper. Wash Munny. Etch Design onto Munny.
- Using paint markers, paint Munny.
- Apply gloss finish.
…I get the feeling I’m not gonna finish this for a long ass time.
The little things in life I enjoy rite now:
- Anticipating an event with friends (February 11, Jump Smokers @ Whiskey Nightclub)
- Finding new music to listen to everyday (Most recently, Major Lazer)
- Finally reading Bakuman every Friday
- Just being with a loving person (aka My Girlfriend)